Skilled warehouseman (male/female)
Overview. Recognition. Distribution.
At Schuon, warehousemen handle the customers’ goods with high responsibility, and for this purpose they have a full overview of logistics processes.
When goods are received, they unload vans, trucks and containers using state-of-the-art manipulating technology. On shipping, the optimal transport tour and the most favourable method of delivery is designed.
For making up shipments, the same accurate work is required as for selecting the appropriate packaging and for managing transport.
Training will take one and a half day a week (one entire and a half), and will take place in the Nagold Vocational School.
- Goods receipt using state-of-the-art lifting and handling equipment
- Preparing loading list
- Processing shipping and accompanying documents
- Picking and quality control
- Composition of shipments
- Handling of IT systems
- Health, safety and environmental training
- At least secondary school education
- Organization skills
Training period: 3 years