With the collaboration of BROPACK, our packaging partner in Baden-Württenberg, from now on, we also undertake the logistical tasks of various equipment and their parts for our customers. We take over the machines from the manufacturer when they are ready for transport, package them professionally – suitable also for overseas transport if required – and deliver them to the customer anywhere in the world.
We are already aware of our customers’ expectations, and we prepare a purposeful, individual plan for each project complying with the most up-to-date logistics requirements. The transaction is carried out quickly and without a hitch since it remains in a single hand: our company undertakes pick-up and loading of the equipment at your site, intermediate storage at the Sulz MUC (Multi-User-Center) warehouse as well as loading and package preparation (usually in wooden boxes) including placement in containers. Apart from heated and safeguarded warehouse surfaces, an indoor crane and a 15-ton forklift truck are also available for moving the equipment. Freight insurance is provided for according to the requirements of VDI 2700 ff. Naturally, we undertake the preparation of transport documents, order picking and corrosion supervision during the time of storage – in line with our customers’ wishes and requirements.
Advantages for you:
- After the machines are assembled, downtime at your site is not longer than 1 day
- Better surface usage during production and transport
- Flexible additional warehousing capacities (even in case of longer than usual downtimes or production fluctuations)
- Transactions even outside normal working ours
- Predictable project prices
- Packaging service provider with HPE certification
- Insurance protection for the goods and the packaging
- Goods receipt from the warehouse
- Placement outdoors in containers
- Storage in external warehouse
- Placement of machines in storage
- Placement of goods in storage
- Machines logistics