Together with our packaging specialist BROPACK in Baden-Württemberg, from now on, we are offering our customers other logistics solutions for machines and parts in addition to transport. We take over machines directly from the customer after they are manufactured, we professionally pack them also for overseas transport, and deliver them to end customers anywhere in the world.
We know the requirements of our customers and create a precisely coordinated, individual concept for each project that takes into account the most modern logistics requirements. The processing is quick and simple, from a single source: We take care of the collection and loading of the machines at your location, take care of intermediate storage in our MUC (Multi-User-Center) Sulz, and then take care of loading and packaging for shipping (mostly in wooden boxes) including container stowage. In addition to the heated and secured storage area, we also have an indoor crane and a heavy-duty forklift with a lifting capacity of up to 15 t. The load is secured in accordance with VDI 2700 ff. We are also ready to prepare shipping documentations, carry out order-picking activities or corrosion monitoring during the storage period depending on the customer’s wishes and requirements.
Benefits for you:
- After installation of the machine, the idle time at your site is not longer than a day
- Higher area utilisation in production and shipping
- Flexible, additional storage capacities (for example in the case of long downtimes or production fluctuations)
- Processing even outside of regular working hours
- Always predictable transaction prices
- HPE certified packaging service provider
- Insurance coverage for goods and packaging