We are a partner with a complete service and workshop system.
“AIItrucks” is the name of the full-service workshop system in which three strong companies of the commercial vehicle industry—Bosch, Knorr-Bremse and ZF Friedrichshafen AG—unite their expertise. Our network of workshops across Europe offers comprehensive service for the maintenance and repair of a wide range of commercial vehicles.
In our vehicle repair shops we provide all the services of the network.
Thus, from private owners of passenger cars to the vans of tradespersons and the trucks arriving with trailers or superstructures, we are able to fulfil the wishes of all customers. With this, we have clearly expanded the range of services of our vehicle repair shop, and thanks to the new diagnostic system, which can be used with a wide range of vehicle brands and types, we are able to meet the needs of our customers flexibly and quickly. This partnership is a significant advantage mainly due to the increasingly complex vehicle systems and the continuous growth of needs and expectations. In addition to certification according to DIN ISO 9001, the vehicle service is currently under the control of Alltrucks: This includes, among others, the further training and education of the workshop team, consisting of workers, mechanics, technicians and one trainee (apprentice).
Our workshop in Haiterbach performs maintenance and repair of commercial vehicles, vans, construction and agricultural machinery as well as passenger cars.
In addition, we also provide service for trailers and semi-trailers, and we also undertake the repair of superstructures. The workshop, which also has a state-of-the-art diagnostic system and a brake bench, also carries out statutory tests (exhaust emissions, technical and safety tests). In the event of a breakdown or puncture, our customers can use our 24-hour service, for which our own service car is available 24 hours a day.
All brands and all services – Overview of the benefits provided to you:
The commercial vehicle market is constantly changing: Vehicles are becoming more efficient and safer, their emissions are steadily decreasing, vehicle systems are becoming more complex and sophisticated, and a mixed fleet is already an expectation. As a result, maintenance and repair requirements are also increasing.
The solution we provide for your professional commercial vehicle service is Alltrucks Truck & Trailer Service, a joint brand of the leading automotive and commercial vehicle suppliers Bosch, Knorr-Bremse and ZF. The “Alltrucks”, a complete service and workshop system, offers you expertise and know-how in the diagnostics, service, maintenance and repair of a number of brands of commercial vehicles from light to heavy, trailers and semi-trailers, buses, construction and agricultural machinery.
- Maintenance and repair of commercial vehicles and vans
- Trailer and semi-trailer service
- Superstructure repairs
- Statutory inspections (technical (HU), emission (AU) and safety inspection (SP))
- 24-hour service
- Regular comprehensive safety inspection (UVV) of forklift trucks
- Inspection of XL-code special superstructures
- Exclusive diagnostics suitable for a number of brands
- Prompt telephone assistance provided by commercial vehicle experts
- Powerful cohesive product family (service package)
- 24-hour car and vehicle breakdown assistance service
- Excellent quality management
- Use of the company’s own diesel and Ad-Blue filling stations
- Truck wash and own service area for the interior cleaning of vehicles
- Mirror adjustment station according to Dekra requirements
- Truck and passenger car tire service
- Telematics solutions
- Professional vehicle preparation